VP Corporate Marketing
This is an exceptional opportunity for a senior corporate marketing leader to join our organization, reporting directly to the CEO, to drive Corporate Marketing strategy and execution globally for a strong public company with a track record of industry leadership in application development platforms and tools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Lead global Corporate Marketing function for Progress; reporting into this role are the leaders for PR/Industry Analyst Relations/Communications, Events, Digital Marketing, Creative, and Marketing Operations
- Take leadership of a high-performing 50-person team with strong functional leaders to coach, develop, and empower them to work collaboratively across the organization to drive result
- Take corporate strategy and vision and turn it into actionable Corporate Marketing priorities and initiatives and drive successful execution, partnering across the organization, to make that strategy a reality in the market
- Develop and execute Progress’ global corporate marketing strategy
- Partner closely with all of Progress’ product lines and business functions to deliver on their priorities balanced with corporate priorities
- Drive brand awareness for Progress to new heights
- Responsible for decision-making and strategy for Progress’ digital presence including web design to support our strategy and positioning, customer journey flows, SEO, SEM, conversion rate effectiveness and more
- Final content reviewer for all press releases and web content
- Responsible for decision-making related to PR and Industry Analyst Relations across Progress’ product lines, and decision-making related to External Communications and Internal Communications
- Responsible for strategic decisions related to Marketing Ops and its support of the business
- Lead and support key marketing events such as ProgressNEXT, our global user conference, and other significant corporate events
- Responsible for developing the global marketing budget and driving marketing to deliver on business goals within that budget
- Extensive experience in Corporate Marketing functions for enterprise software companies
- Strong track record of outstanding success leading corporate marketing for growth companies and established companies
- Proven track record of developing and cultivating high performing organizations
- Incredibly strong ability to build relationships at the senior-most level in an organization and lead through teamwork and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information to a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to balance competing priorities managing senior-level stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong writing skills
- Exceptionally strong digital marketing, PR and communications, content marketing and events marketing expertise
- Strong decision-making capability and resilience
- Confident yet humble, continuous learner, always open to new ideas and approaches
- Team player
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Together, we make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!