VP of HR/People
Vice President, Human Resources
Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor millions of exams a year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we're able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Vice President of Human Resources will be the focus and driver of people processes and activities at Examity and will be tasked to build a distributed HR team leveraging our leadership development talent. They will be a key member of the Examity management team who will need to deftly navigate the balance and trade-offs between delivering for today and investing for the future.
- Contribute as a senior leader within Examity.
- Engage the HR community and keep abreast of best practices, applying them to Examity.
- Utilize data and metrics to inform management of people issues and opportunities.
- Upgrade and scale the HR foundation.
- Focus on recruiting, real-time skill development, compensation and benefits, and performance management.
- Implement forward-looking automation to enable efficiency and employee self-service.
- Establish hiring and skill development programs that yield the right capabilities, at the right time, and at the right price.
- Knit together employee centers (currently in Newton, Massachusetts, Atlanta, and India) remote employees, and selected contractors into an integrated, high-performing workforce
- Elevate Examity’s Leadership Development Program to serve as a cornerstone of entry-level staff development.
- Build and enable a global organization that evolves to meet account requirements and industry competitive pressures.
- Establish standards, policies and baseline and advanced expectations, skills, and tools.
- Project organizational scale, flexibility and sophistication to investors, accounts, and competitors.
- Greater than 10 years of people management experience, primarily building scalable and global processes for tech organizations.
- Ability to deploy SaaS HR applications and tools.
- Experience fostering culture across a global staff.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks and a flexible work schedule.
You can't spell Examity without "team." Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We're always looking to grow our family, so if you're interested in joining us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Executive
Job Function : Administrative
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001