Advanced Data Analytics For IIOT and Smart Manufacturing
Monday, October 24, 2022 8:00 AM - Thursday, October 27, 2022 5:00 PM (EDT)
This four-day live virtual course is designed to help you learn and apply advanced data tools for IIoT and smart manufacturing. The curriculum ranges from foundational concepts to in-depth, hands-on activities using production data, and covers a variety of cutting-edge approaches such as deep reinforcement learning control, encryption for data outsourcing, and predictive data analytics algorithms. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3BpkZoU.
- Develop a data collection strategy for industrial networks, including non-traditional IoT data streams and cloud-based data storage
- Visualize, analyze, and predict relevant production outcomes based on process data
- Create and use digital twins of factory processes
- Simulate and optimize factory processes using data analytics, predictive modeling, and digital twins
Discussion and Case Study Topics
- Data-driven manufacturing planning and execution analytics and services: Providing new approaches and models for manufacturing decision making in smart factories.
- Data-driven manufacturing asset analytics and services: Providing new whole-life asset management models and tools in smart factories.
- Data-driven manufacturing quality analytics
- Data-driven smart manufacturing analytics dashboard: Providing visibility methods and tools for smart manufacturing analytics platform.
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount. Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3BpkZoU.