AI Strategies and Roadmap: Systems Engineering Approach to AI Development and Deployment
Monday, October 17, 2022 8:45 AM - Friday, October 21, 2022 3:00 PM (EDT)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a powerful tool—but without the right system-wide architecture in place to support your initiatives, your organization is leaving value on the table. Featuring interactive exercises, industry speakers, and a hands-on group project, this dynamic five-day course is designed to equip you with the skills and strategies you need to deploy an AI systems engineering approach that maximizes the value of your digital products and services. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3TMtOQV.
- Understand an end-to-end AI architecture at the systems engineering level
- Master the AI pipeline building blocks
- Experiment via AI exercises and review seminal AI papers
- Communicate your value proposition to stakeholders
- Learn to incorporate Responsible AI (RAI) from the beginning of the development cycle
- Acquire guidelines for successfully deploying AI system capabilities, with emphasis on DevOps, MLOps, and DevSecOps
- Receive practical experience from the “voice of AI practitioners” across various industries
- Formulate a strategic vision and development plan focused on AI products and services
Note: This is not a programming course. While coding is touched on, it is not a significant component of the curriculum.
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount. Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3TMtOQV.