Applied Data Science Program
Saturday, September 17, 2022 8:00 AM - Saturday, December 17, 2022 5:00 PM (EDT)
In this program that lasts for 12 weeks, you will be able to upgrade your data analytics skills by learning the theory and practical application of supervised and unsupervised learning, time-series analysis, neural networks, recommendation engines, regression, and computer vision, to name a few. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3ROIRb1.
Upon successful fulfillment of requirements, you will receive a certificate of completion from MIT Professional Education at the end of the program.
- Understand the intricacies of data science techniques and their applications to real-world problems.
- Implement various machine learning techniques to solve complex problems and make data-driven business decisions.
- Explore the realms of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks, and how they can be applied to areas such as Computer Vision.
- Develop strong foundations in Python, mathematics, and statistics for data science.
- Understand the theory behind recommendation systems and explore their applications to multiple industries and business contexts.
- Build an industry-ready portfolio of projects to demonstrate your ability to extract business insights from data.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Computer Programming and Statistics
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount. Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3ROIRb1.