Applied Data Science Program
Saturday, November 5, 2022 8:00 AM - Sunday, February 12, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
Do you have the advanced knowledge you need to unravel the true worth of your organization’s data? In this live virtual program, featuring mentoring sessions with machine learning experts, you’ll deepen your understanding of key data science concepts—including neural networks, recommendation engines, and computer vision—and emerge ready to extract more meaningful insights from your information.
Over the course of 12 weeks, you will:
- Examine the intricacies of data science techniques and their applications to real-world problems.
- Implement various machine-learning techniques to solve complex problems and make data-driven business decisions.
- Explore the realms of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks and how they can be applied to areas such as Computer Vision.
- Develop strong foundations in Python, mathematics, and statistics for data science.
- Build an industry-ready portfolio of projects to demonstrate your ability to extract business insights from data.
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3sK3WIU.
MIT Professional Education