CMO Meeting: How Personalization Tools Further the Customer Experience
Acquia, 53 State Street, Boston, MA 02109
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (EST)
This meeting is for CMOs of MassTLC Member Companies only.
In any industry, every organization wants to deliver a better experience for their customers. In order to address the customer experience challenge, organizations are turning to technology. Personalization tools in particular help improve CX by using the power of data to customize digital experiences based on audiences' real preferences. But personalization isn't easy.
- Allison Macleod, EVP of Global Marketing, Flywire
- Lawrence Schwartz, CMO, Aspen Tech
Lynne Capozzi, CMO of Acquia will lead this panel of forward-looking CMOs about:
- The customer experience gap
- Why personalization is so hard
- How to get personalization right
- How to turn personalization from theory into reality
Thank you to our Community Sponsors