Foundations of Technology Roadmapping
Saturday, November 12, 2022 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) (EST)
Looking to optimize your research and development portfolio and drive powerful innovation across your organization?
In this dynamic two-day course, you will discover how to create effective technology roadmaps by examining case studies, participating in interactive exercises, and exploring key concepts.
Specifically, with the guidance of esteemed Professor Olivier de Weck, you will:
- Learn technology milestones and patterns to inform the future
- Identify technologies using a systematic approach and discover how to quantify technological progress over time
- Discover how to map one or more technologies to a target product and/or service of your choice
- Learn how to manage a portfolio of technologies that will set your organization apart and ahead of its competition
- Understand how to measure the financial and societal value of various technologies, and how to convince leadership to invest in R&D
Nov 4, 2022
Learn more and register: https://bit.ly/3ejyZb3.