Global Real Estate Markets
Thursday, June 15, 2023 8:00 AM - Friday, June 16, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
In our increasingly globalized economy, the ability to lead and communicate across borders is essential. In this dynamic five-week program, you will learn to solve problems and avoid needless, counterproductive misunderstandings when working with professionals from different cultures—and enhance your ability to succeed in today’s multicultural business world.
Alongside accomplished peers, you will:
- Explore the concept of culture and its relationship to language and communication
- See why and how the cultures in our professional environments differ from each other
- Discover how and why cultural differences impact the global economy
- Find out how to successfully conduct business in a multicultural setting
- Learn to avoid common communication problems that are caused by culturally-shaped differences in expected etiquette and non-verbal communication practices
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3Nk4wXu.
MIT Professional Education