Graph Algorithms and Machine Learning
Monday, July 31, 2023 8:00 AM - Thursday, August 3, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
Graph analytics provides a valuable tool for modeling complex relationships and analyzing information. In this course, designed for technical professionals who work with large quantities of data, you will enhance your ability to extract useful insights from large and structured data sets to inform business decisions, accelerate scientific discoveries, increase business revenue, improve quality of service, detect fraudulent behavior, and/or defend against security threats.
By participating in this course, you will:
- Learn how to model structured data with graphs
- Enhance your understanding of real-world graph properties and how to generate synthetic graphs
- Master fundamental graph algorithms
- Discuss parallelism and how it can be used to speed up graph processing
- Examine performance characteristics of graph algorithms
- Assess the state-of-the-art graph processing tools available today and learn to use certain graph software
- Explore the pros and cons of different graph processing approaches
- Acquire a new set of tools for improving the effectiveness and performance of machine learning pipelines
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3zvZDER.