Innovation Dynamics Post-COVID
Monday, June 21, 2021 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) (EDT)
Acquire Next-Level Innovation Strategies and Transform Your Organization. Twenty-twenty has irrevocably altered the way organizations operate—heightening demand for powerful innovation across industries. In this dynamic, three-day live virtual course, you’ll explore today’s post-pandemic innovation landscape and acquire the strategies you need to stay ahead of the curve. Through interactive lectures and activities, you’ll analyze the factors that shape innovation, and emerge with tools and strategies for driving lasting results across your organization. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3dVX7Oz
- Understand how to identify and evaluate new innovative products and businesses.
- Review and understand different ways to create an innovation culture.
- Formulate a corporate plan for invention and continuous generation of new offerings.
- Develop a new design language and adopt the idea of “inversion” as an approach to creating value.
- Understand the supporting legal and IP requirements and how to set up an intellectual property strategy for the company.
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount. Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3dVX7Oz