ISPIM, in partnership with MassTLC & D'Amore McKim School of Business, invites researchers, managers, executives and consultants, with a passion for innovation management, to the ISPIM Innovation Forum in Boston to:
- Engage > Share innovation insights with fellow professionals
- Belong > Become part of a global innovation management community
- Enjoy > Experience well-orchestrated social events in inspiring, fun venues
We are offering a MassTLC Rate for sessions on Monday, March 26 which will cover:
- Innovation Management: Best Practices by Boston's Best
- How will Innovation Impact the Future of Work?
- Managing Change in an Innovation Environment
- Attracting and Retaining the Right Talent
- The Wicked Challenge: Incorporating autonomous vehicles in a city environment
Come join 120+ professionals from over 20 countries!
If you're not convinced yet, we had a chance to chat with Iain Bitran, Executive Director of ISPIM, and Jeff Hovis, Managing Principal at Product Genesis, the local organizer of the event, about how innovation is driving different types of organizations and functional areas.
See the Q & A here.