Labor & Employment Seminar
The past year has been like no other, with a new administration, new workplace rules and other legal developments that significantly impact employers, both on the federal and state levels.
Please join us for our annual Labor & Employment seminar on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. Foley Hoag’s Labor & Employment attorneys will break down the new developments and provide insight on best practices.
Topics to Be Discussed
• The Biden administration’s labor and employment actions and planned initiatives, including new executive orders and regulations from DOL, OSHA and NLRB
• Key employment decisions by Massachusetts and New York courts
• Updates on developments on non-compete laws and employee theft of trade secrets
• Legal considerations for mandatory or incentivized vaccine programs
• Updates on the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) for 2021
• James Bucking, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
• Michael Rosen, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
• Robert Haney, Jr. Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
• Allison Anderson, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP