Machine Learning for Healthcare
Wednesday, June 14, 2023 8:00 AM - Friday, June 16, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
Your organization collects massive amount of data, but are you harnessing its full potential? In this timely live virtual course, you’ll discover how to apply the latest in machine learning and AI to enhance your organization’s performance and overcome a range of healthcare-related challenges—from working with limited data sets to achieving EHR interoperability to improving patient outcomes.
In this course, you will:
- Explore the latest machine learning trends and determine how they can drive value in your organization
- Learn how to break down silos between patients, providers, and payers
- Discover how to apply machine learning to improve patient outcomes and/or impact the financial performance of your organization
- Identify areas where predictive analytics can be ineffective
- Anticipate—and mitigate—practical problems that impact the successful application of machine learning solutions
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3TZJUGE.