Machine Learning for Materials Informatics
Monday, September 26, 2022 9:00 AM - Thursday, September 29, 2022 12:30 PM (EDT)
Material informatics is transforming the way materials are discovered, understood, developed, selected, and used. In this 4 day live virtual course, you will engage in interactive lectures, clinics, and labs designed to help you learn, design, and apply modern material informatics tools and large-scale multiscale modeling—with the ultimate goal of helping you to speed up your design process and implement cost effective rapid discovery and prototyping in your organization. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3x5Uz8W.
- Explore the cutting-edge of modern material informatics tools, including machine learning, data analysis and visualization, and molecular/multiscale modeling
- Learn how to fine-tune general-purpose models for materials applications
- Learn how to work with small, sparse, or low-quality datasets and build predictive models
- Deepen your knowledge of the frontiers of data-driven material analysis and ready-to-deploy code solutions
- Master computational methods and codes for building better materials, such as language models, protein models, and graph neural networks, and how to build and use your own custom datasets
- Learn how to identify the most effective tool for solving your specific challenge, and gain an overview across the most promising neural network architectures and their most suitable application areas, challenges and potentials; including specific code examples that will be discussed in detail
- Solve inverse design problems using AI
- Enhance the speed, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of your materials design and production processes through next-generation molecular modeling
- Monetize your existing data and develop an actionable vision for incorporating material informatics into your organization’s current strategies
Requirements: A computer with cloud computing access is required.
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3x5Uz8W.