Machine Learning for Materials Informatics
Monday, July 31, 2023 8:00 AM - Thursday, August 3, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
Looking to cut the development time of new materials—from decades to weeks? Acquire the advanced knowledge you need to incorporate powerful technologies into your materials design processes in this engaging live virtual course. With the guidance of renowned MIT Professor Markus J. Buehler, you’ll explore the leading edge of modern material informatics tools, including machine learning, data analysis and visualization, and molecular/multiscale modeling.
Alongside MIT experts and accomplished global peers, you will:
- Learn how to fine-tune general-purpose models for materials applications
- Work with small, sparse, or low-quality datasets and build predictive models
- Master computational methods and codes for building better materials and your own custom datasets
- Identify the most effective tool for solving your specific challenge
- Solve inverse design problems using AI
- Enhance the speed, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of your materials design and production processes through next-generation molecular modeling
- Monetize your existing data and develop an actionable vision for incorporating material informatics into your organization’s current strategies
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3fnkO5o.