Massachusetts Jobs and Workforce Summit: From Barriers to Breakthroughs
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 (9:15 AM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
The Workforce Solutions Group (WSG) is excited to bring everyone together in-person for the 13th Annual Massachusetts Jobs & Workforce Summit on Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at the Devens Conference Center in Devens. As we return in-person, the summit will feature opportunities for networking, celebration and recognition of leading partners, and engaging panel and breakout sessions with topics of interest to employers, diverse talent sources, academia, training providers and practitioners, government partners, non-profits, and more.
This year’s theme, “From Barriers to Breakthroughs” will spotlight strategies to increase racial and economic equity, expand access to affordable child care and other critical work supports, meet current and future hiring needs, and upskill underemployed workers and unemployed jobseekers. The Summit will also highlight effective education and training efforts that can play a critical role in building family sustaining wages and the Massachusetts economy.
Featured speakers will present on these key opportunities to strengthen Massachusetts’ talent and workforce strategies, impacting workers and jobseekers today and youth and young adults in the future. More speakers to come!
View featured speakers here.
- Early bird tickets are now on sale. All tickets include:
- Light breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments
- Afternoon networking reception
- A powerful workshop session focused on racial equity and inclusion
- Multiple panel discussions with expert speakers
- Award ceremony recognizing leading partners T
- The opportunity to connect with other professionals from across Massachusetts and much more!
Devens, MA United States