Maximizing Your Internal Women’s Groups
NETSCOUT, 310 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA 01886
You know it’s important to engage women in your organization. You want to empower them to be successful and retain them as valuable employees. Internal women’s groups, when done right, are an effective way to help women support each other, develop their careers and advance the strategic initiatives of the company. Join us for an interactive session where we share best practices for launching, developing and engaging women throughout your company.
What you can expect to discuss:
- What are the best practices for launching your group as a strategic initiative?
- How do you define the mission, goals, and success of your group?
- How do you gain the support of and participation from men?
- What are program topics and resources to keep your group dynamic and meaningful?
Kim Meninger, Executive Coach, Executive Career Success, Ace-Up
- Lynn Gray, Human Resources Director, Everbridge
- Barrett Sellers, Sales & Channel Enablement Manager and co-founder of Women on Their Way, NETSCOUT's women’s resource group, NETSCOUT