Meet & Hire: Web Developers and UX Designers
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM) (EDT)
Discover the next UX designer or web developer who will get your business running at full speed. At General Assembly's exclusive event, recruiters and hiring managers will meet expert-trained, job-ready candidates.
This event features two types of candidates:
- UX Designers adept in full lifecycle design, from user research to sketching and ideation to building wireframes and clickable prototypes, using Sketch and Invision. GA's designers have completed four full-lifecycle UX design projects, including a real-world client project.
How it Works:
Our intimate networking environment is ideal for getting to know potential hires on a deeper level, going beyond a cursory resume scan. The concentrated meet-and-greet format will allow you to:
- Review and discuss candidates’ portfolio projects.
- Chat about about their work process, competencies, and experience during the program to gain insight on how they tackle challenges, perform under pressure, and collaborate across teams.
- Find the right cultural fit for your company with informal, one-on-one conversations.
- Make meaningful connections with top talent you can hire for current and future opportunities.
GA candidates can bring diverse professional experience to your team. Many of them are looking for junior-level roles aligned with the skills they just developed at GA, while others are suited for mid-career, management-level opportunities. Our UX designers and developers are interested in learning about paid opportunities on a full-time, contract, freelance, or internship basis.