Persuasive Communication Bootcamp
Monday, July 10, 2023 8:00 AM - Thursday, July 13, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
Whether you’re explaining complex projects to investors, collaborating with professionals from nontechnical fields, or pitching an innovative idea to top leaders, having the confidence to clearly express yourself through effective oral and written communication is essential for success. In this course, you’ll take part in interactive discussions and hands-on workshops that explore proven strategies and techniques for enhancing your persuasive communication skills.
In this intensive live virtual course, you will:
- Discover relevant theoretical and practical knowledge behind communication and persuasive speaking
- Enhance your critical thinking abilities to construct and evaluate claims and arguments with positive outcomes Explore the impact of the Digital Revolution on professional communications
- Improve your presentation skills
- Adapt and “translate” your messages across different audiences, especially those with differing levels of scientific and technical expertise
- Learn ""compliance gaining"" persuasive strategies to change workplace culture
- Understand the importance of intercultural differences in persuasion in order to be a global communicator
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more: https://bit.ly/3zz9ZnI.