Professional Certificate Program in Design & Manufacturing
Thursday, June 1, 2023 8:00 AM - Monday, July 31, 2023 5:00 PM (EDT)
Designed for research scientists, engineers, designers, product development and manufacturing executives, and technology strategists, the MIT Professional Certificate Program in Design & Manufacturing will equip you with the best practices and actionable knowledge you need to make a powerful impact on your organization’s innovation, design, and manufacturing.
Alongside accomplished peers, you will:
- Discover the new field of computational design, including advanced manufacturing hardware considerations, methods for creative digital materials, and generative design workflows
- Explore how product architecture, platforms, and commonality can help a firm deploy and manage a family of products in a competitive manner
- Harness the power of design processes to facilitate innovation and enable thoughtful, inspired leadership
- Gain valuable insights from renowned MIT faculty and leading industry experts
- Network with an accomplished group of peers from around the globe
- Earn Continuing Education
Units Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.
Register and learn more:https://bit.ly/3zlQXkj.
MIT Professional Education