Sustainability: Strategies and Opportunities For Industry - Online Course
Tuesday, October 5, 2021 8:00 AM - Tuesday, December 7, 2021 5:00 PM (EDT)
Developing strategies for sustainability is no longer an option in today's society. Businesses need to consider the long-term impact of their operations on not only on their bottom lines, but also the environment. Learn more:
In this online course taught by MIT Professor John E. Fernandez, participants will learn to:
- Identify the causes and catalysts of environmental decline that have led to the increased need for global sustainability.
- Understand the historical context of sustainability, as well as its current implications across all industries.
- Calculate different measurements of sustainability.
- Elaborate pragmatic strategies that can be employed across different sectors to bolster sustainability.
- Formulate policies directed at the promotion of sustainable practices.
Register now and save your seat! https://bit.ly/2Y2ZXLG
Did you know that as a Mass TLC member, you can receive a discount on MIT Professional Education - Short Programs and Digital Plus Programs? Use the MassTLC10 code at the time of registration to receive a 10% discount.