The Massachusetts Conference for Women
Thursday, December 14, 2023 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) (EST)
The Massachusetts Conference for Women is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that holds an annual Conference to advance women and allies’ professional and personal development.
Tickets also give attendees access to an all-day virtual conference during Women’s History Month in March 2024. This first-ever event will bring together tens of thousands of women from the state and our sister conferences in Pennsylvania, Texas, and California. Details to come!
- The Rt. Hon. Jacinda Ardern: Prime Minister, New Zealand (2017-2023); Senior Fellow, Harvard University; Special Envoy, Christchurch Call to Action; Board Member, The Earthshot Prize
- Margaret Atwood: two-time Booker Prize-winning Author of over 50 books, including The Handmaid's Tale
- Kimberly Brown: Career & Leadership Expert and Author, Next, Move, Best Move: Transitioning into a Career You’ll Love
- Jenny Odell: Writer, Artist & best-selling Author, Saving Time: Discovering a Life Beyond the Clock
- Julie Rice: Co-founder, Peoplehood & Co-founder, SoulCycle
- Eve Rodsky: New York Times best-selling Author & Creative Leadership Expert
415 Summer Street Room 107 West
Boston, MA 02210 United States