Using LinkedIn to Produce Meetings With Your Ideal Clients
Thursday, May 20, 2021 (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM) (EDT)
There are 760+ million people on LinkedIn and it is going to one billion
Are you leveraging this very powerful resource to engage with prospects and strategic partners?
Most business people have a LinkedIn profile, but scratch their heads and wonder what it accomplishes. This free LinkedIn Workshop teaches attendees how to transform that passive channel into a robust, proactive lead generator and develop new relationships.
LinkedIn is a database that is rich with prospects and strategic partners for you and will keep you in touch and top of mind. This is essential to the health of your business at this time, like no other. Knowing how to leverage that resource can make a huge difference in your business development regardless of how successful you are, currently. Learn how to get introduced to your ideal targets and connected to the kind of prospects you want through your connections on LinkedIn.
What we will cover:
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn’s search to find and profile the decision makers for your ideal targets
- How to connect and develop relationships with prospects and strategic partners
- How to use LinkedIn to get introduced to decision makers
- How to develop a drip campaign in just minutes per day
- How to create a messaging campaign that works How to promote events and fill seats using LinkedIn
- When to ask for a telephone call or coffee meeting
- How to harness discussion groups to showcase your expertise
- How to export LinkedIn contacts to a spreadsheet and utilize that Email data for a monthly E-Newsletter
- How just a little LinkedIn activity can lead to your prospects and strategic partners finding you
This workshop will be held in an online meeting format to encourage discussion. We will provide you with strategies for adjusting to the current environment and set your company up to maintain your predictions for top-line and bottom-line growth.