Which Stage of a Company is a Fit For Your Career? Public Company Edition
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM) (EDT)
Different stages of companies can present different and unique opportunities for career growth. So which stage is a fit for your career?
VentureFizz is hosting a 3 part event series that will help you answer this question via a discussion with talent acquisition leaders from companies at each stage:
- Early Stage
Plus, we'll cover lots of important topics that will help you navigate the process of landing a job at one!
First Up: Public Companies
On September 27th, we will be hosting a panel discussion with talent acquisition leaders from three publicly traded companies: GitLab, Veeva Systems, and DraftKings.
We'll cover the following topics:
- Details on each company
- What are the key benefits of working at a larger, publicly traded company
- What the interview process looks like
- Opportunities for career growth within the company
- How the experience at a larger company will help make you more marketable
- Getting the foot in the door and gaining the interest of the talent acquisition team
- Compensation, stock options, and other useful benefits
- And more